Friday 23 January 2009

friday

strange. been thinking about swimming in the sea at night and fall twelve years back in time through some strange wormhole. back to what seems now like a brief moment when i was in guadalupe and martinique. there's something about a foreign sky, warm weather and swimming with people you barely know. it's so lovely, feels so right and yet you are displaced because you're so far from home that it feels odd.

it's burn's supper weekend. quite a big one here since it's been 250 years since his birthday? or the day of his death. can't remember. it's trivial when you're floating in foreign waters, twelve years ago.

there is no photo tonight. the image mine, and mine alone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Slip slowly to ardent seas of time
Where the breath of evening warms your skin
which glistens like gemstones when moonlight strikes
All alone, together with the night.

Gamall logi said...

It may seem to some
and i am one
that you no longer
wish
to put finger to key
and let us see
what lies within

Gamall logi said...

Where did you go.
what did I do.
That girl in the city
The one that I knew.

There is no space to greive
no place for tears
Where once lived more than memories
becomes a warren of fear
That the girl in the city
The one that I knew
Is lost forever and no longer you.

Gamall logi said...

When there is nowhere else
its here I come
looking for a trace
That you have been

There is nothing left
for me to find
Picking over the bones
you left behind

Gamall logi said...

I´m leaving again
On my way
I´ll pass the place where you stay
I will not stop or show my face
or imagine that I´ve been replaced